I just had to post some of my favorite pics from our camping trip. I think my family is fabulous, and I just wanted to brag a bit! Thanx for allowing me!
What a great camping trip. I love these pictures, especially the one of Eliza. So cute! I'm with you, I love the rain, the smells and how fresh and new everything feels. We are lucky to live in such a beautiful world.
Sounds fun. I love camping too and especially in a motorhome now that we have kids. You know I'd be all rugged without them... HA! Did you have your awesome pancakes and syrup in the morning?
2 comments:
What a great camping trip. I love these pictures, especially the one of Eliza. So cute! I'm with you, I love the rain, the smells and how fresh and new everything feels. We are lucky to live in such a beautiful world.
Sounds fun. I love camping too and especially in a motorhome now that we have kids. You know I'd be all rugged without them... HA! Did you have your awesome pancakes and syrup in the morning?
Post a Comment