Friday, September 26, 2008

Vote your conscience

WATCH THIS!!!

Here is a wonderful video from our Catholic brothers and sisters. While it is entitled Catholic Vote, you don't have to be Catholic to appreciate the message.

It's a great video that gets to the heart of the issues that are at stake in this election. And, in my opinion, it's not just "issues" that are at stake in November, but our lives.

">

We are being asked to make decisions that will change the way we live. Make your vote count! And, vote your conscience.

2 comments:

Jerlyn said...

How funny, I posted the clip, too. I thought it was absolutely wonderful!

Jaydee and Shaunda said...

Darce,
Can I totally copy this and your words and post them on my blog? I love reading your blog and the insights you have. I just had a conversation yesterday with a friend about the elections and I said that to me it boils down to two issues...abortion and marriage. I said, that if we as a country can get back to the morals we were founded upon then everything else will fall in place. This video says and shows it much better that I can. Thanks for sharing.