Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A camping we will go . . .



As you can see from the following posts, we went on our annual Labor Day camp trip this past weekend. I love camping, and I especially love it because Lehi thinks we need a trailer! I never knew how wonderful camping could be before I married him. Now, when I camp I get to have a toilet, a shower, and a complete kitchen! It's awesome!

But, even better than our fifth-wheel are the beautiful mountains. We always camp in the White Mountains, up by Big Lake, and I love it! It's always so amazingly beautiful! However, it also always rains over Labor Day weekend, but that just seems to add to the beauty. There's nothing better than the smell of fresh rain and ponderosa pines. The heavy, grey clouds and the loud claps of thunder are so invigorating to me. Once again, it reminds me of an awesome God who created all of this for me--for me! I love our camp trips!

2 comments:

Renee said...

Looks like so much fun and memories. Thanks for sharing the pics Honey. Love, Mom

Drewmeister said...

I like camping, but it is much better when there are good facilities!