I've been a little busy lately. My sister came from Colorado. She and her husband were celebrating their tenth anniversary, so I got to watch their kids. We had a blast! Those kids are SO good! I mean, I heard "thank you" every time I made them a meal. (Hmmm, maybe that means I cook really good?) The girls got to take an awesome bubble bath! It was great 'cuz we put them in our big jacuzzi tub and turned it on--after they got all soaped up.
"This is the coolest thing ever!"
They wrestled and played and caught grasshoppers. They even had a grasshopper funeral--poor grasshopper. May he RIP! And, Cora caught a lizard! You go, girl! She wondered, "Why does it's tail still move when it's not on it's body?"
And, I got proposed to again. I love Jonah! He was a little disappointed when I told him Uncle Lehi might be a little upset since I'm already married to him. Oh, to let down a 3-year-old; it broke my heart. But he seemed okay with it; he just ran off to play. I guess there will always be another girl.
Anyway, I love these kids! Thanx for letting them be a part of our family for a few days!
2 comments:
Thank you, thank you, thank you. My kids loved it and Lynn and I are in your debt. You guys had so much fun or at least the kids did. I'm surprised they came home with me at all after the excitement at your house. Thank you for not breaking Jonah's heart. It would be worse to lead him on I guess.
Cousins are the best! How fun for them to get to spend time together.
Post a Comment