Friday, September 12, 2008

11:08--My favorite time of the day

I LOVE when Eliza gets off the bus! She comes running, with a big smile on her face, and her arms open wide for a hug! It's my favorite time of the day . . . until Kate gets home! :)

2 comments:

Jerlyn said...

How cute is she!

arizonamama said...

I love that time of day too. I also agree with Jerlyn, I love the quote on the side of your blog. If only we all truly believed it. It is true, I know, but we forget. Anyway, I'm going to have to make sure my kids are raised with this quote. Perhaps if they hear it at a young age, they'll grow up remembering it. Wonderful. Anyway, I love you to death (well, longer than that). It's great to catch up with your life on your blog. Sounds like you're loving the "country life". Can't say I blame you.