Monday, September 8, 2008

Sparkler candles are the best!



My little family and I spent the day hiking in Show Low and having a little picnic. It was a lot of fun, and the girls wished we would've stayed longer. I got my favorite--a sandwich! Like I posted earlier, there's nothing like a fabulous sandwich! There aren't any delis in Show Low (I'm really thinking we need to open our own!) so we went to Quiznos. It was good, but not fabulous. I enjoyed the company and the experience much more! Thanx, guys, for giving me a special day--and thanx, Lehi, for humoring me! Love you!

I had a nice birthday, but it was a little hard because I'm used to having my whole family with me to celebrate. The big family helps eat the big cake--and then I'm not left with so much temptation!? But, it ws yummy!

No comments: