I have to admit, we NEVER buy our bread. We grind our own wheat and my bread maker (aka Lehi) takes that fresh ground wheat and turns it into the most fabulous whole-grain honey wheat bread you'll ever taste! Now, I want you to know I'm not just saying that because he's my husband; I'm saying that because I truly believe it! It is fabulous! He puts sesame seeds and millet in it, and it's just yummy!
I've thought, for a long time, how great it would be to share his talents with the rest of the world. I would love to have our own sandwich shop, with fresh, homemade bread. There are very few places where I've found a delicious sandwich, and I'd like to have my own shop! I don't know--maybe someday. I'll just keep dreaming and thinking. In the meantime, I'll enjoy his bread--and relish that I can have it (and him) whenever I want! Yum! Yum!
I don't think I could find a better bread maker, and I'm so glad he's mine!
2 comments:
I also make homemade wheat/honey bread every week. My kids really look forward to when I make it. Anyway, I would love to try your recipe if you are willing to share it.
Any chance you'll share the recipe?? Now if I can only find a free Saturday to bake!
Post a Comment