Thank you, dear, for my perfect birthday present! I love you!
(The true story: Last year for Christmas I told Lehi to buy himself a chainsaw because that's what he wanted and I didn't know how to pick one out. He never got one, until yesterday--when we were celebrating my birthday. Yah, we went into Sears and I got to buy vacuum bags and he got a chainsaw. I don't know--something about that doesn't seem quite right!)
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Darce!
Darc, that's fantastic! Dave enjoyed the photo of you with the chainsaw. What a tough, country woman!
Happy belated b-day, Darce! Just wanted you to know that sweet Bro. Boushley brought over donuts for your b-day! Apparently, he didn't get the memo that you'd moved! He asked if I was visiting you when I opened the door! Love that man!:)
Happy Birthday! Hope you had a wonderful day!
Post a Comment