Monday, July 28, 2008

Welcome! Justus Luc




Krystal had her baby while we were there, so we had the great blessing of getting to meet him. We saw Krystal and her family the week before, and I figured she'd deliver before we saw her again, so I made sure I got a picture with her. I really like this picture--I don't have many with just her and I.
Justus Luc was born on Wednesday and he weighed a whopping 5 pounds 13 ounces! He reminded me of Kate. (She only weighed 5.8 pounds.) He sure is a cutie! There's something about little boys that just gets me every time! I would love to have one, but for whatever reason we haven't received that blessing. Maybe some day . . . .

3 comments:

arizonamama said...

I'm glad you got a pic of you and Krystal before she had Justus, too. Good looking son.

Jerlyn said...

What a cute baby. I am so glad to hear that Krystal and the baby are doing great!

Drewmeister said...

Cute kid! Please pass on my congrats to Krystal (I'm not sure how to get ahold of her)