Thursday, July 3, 2008

Official launch!!

I did it Cam! It's official--my blog is up and running--and it's all for you! I think Chicago sang it best. . . . "You're the inspiration . . ."
Actually, I think this blogging thing looks like a lot of fun. I just gotta be careful to not let it become a "time suck"! It'll be a great way to keep in touch with everyone, tho--especially my vagabond family members that can't decide where to live!?
And, if I can figure out how to do all the "fun" stuff?! You know I can't do anything the easy way. . . .

2 comments:

arizonamama said...

YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! I'm so exciting for the mind-numbing, side-splitting, awe-inspiring blogs promised to come! You did it!

Erica Hanks said...

Yay Darce! Welcome to the blogging world! It will be fun to keep up with you guys!

Erica

my blog address is:

dramaqueensguide.blogspot.com