Thursday, July 10, 2008

And, they're off . . .

OK, so I broke the rules this morning. Because of the pox, we stayed home all day yesterday--not even stepping a foot outside. By the time I went to bed last night I was pretty stir crazy. So, today I decided we were at least going to get some movies from Blockbuster--we had to have something to do! As soon as I opened the door, our girls were out the door and running--literally running--to the car! You'd have thought they were cooped up for years! It was pretty funny, and I just giggled to myself as I followed them.

We're making it a movie day--we each picked out one movie at Blockbuster. Eliza picked "The Aristocats," because they both got Marie (one of the kittens in the movie) when we went to Disneyland last month. Kate picked "Mariposa," because she's such a girl! And, I picked "The Spiderwick Chronicles" because, well--I figured everyone would like that one and we haven't seen it. So, here I sit, blogging because I am NOT interested in "Mariposa"--but, I am sitting with them, faining to enjoy this lovely movie!

I love my girls! (And, secretly, I can't wait until they like "real" movies!)

1 comment:

Erica Hanks said...

I was just thinking of running down to Walgreens to rent some "Red Box" movies. You can't beat $1 a day!

They went ahead and postponed Kayden's surgery...just in case. I don't think he'll really get them, but the surgeon wants to stay on the safe side.