Monday, July 28, 2008

SPAZ!!!


I taught the girls how to play Spaz Uno. It was awesome! They loved it, and I got a glimpse of what it might be like when they're all teenagers. I could just imagine all the girl cousins hanging out, laughing, playing games, talking about boys and kissing--all the girl things. And, in my own secret world, they wanted me to be a part of it with them. Yah, I know I'm probably dreaming, but it was a nice dream--and, who knows, maybe I'll be that mom that gets to be a part of my girls' dreams and happy times. I hope so!

2 comments:

arizonamama said...

I absolutely love this picture. I have the same vision as a mother, unrealistic as it might be. Who knows? Maybe if you stay as close to your girls as you are now, it'll happen. They are so cute and so easy to imagine the exact same expressions but as teenagers. It's great!

Jerlyn said...

I love this picture. I need to teach Hayden spaz uno. He would love it. Thanks for the great idea!