Lehi has always said that if he could choose any animal to be, he would be a Kodiak Bear. However, he'd never seen one in real life (thank goodness!), until we went to the Monte L. Bean Life Science Museum at BYU. As you can see by the picture, my " bear" is certainly better looking and much more hug-able! Look at the size difference! And, Lehi isn't a small guy--that bear was huge!
The girls LOVED this museum! We spent a long time there because there were so many animals to see. It really was a lot of fun! It's so amazing to me how things look so different through a child's eyes. I've been to that museum many times, but I enjoyed it so much more with my girls--running around with them, discovering new and interesting things, hearing them squeal with delight and sigh with awe. And the most fun . . . "Mom! Look what I found!", as they grab my hand and pull me to the next exciting (and sometimes scary) animal.
It was a fun day!
No comments:
Post a Comment