Sunday, July 13, 2008

Let the good times roll . . .


So, we went to St. Johns this weekend--just a quick trip. We went Friday night after Lehi got off work and came home Saturday afternoon. We stopped in Snowflake on the way home--to get something to eat. Since the

Johnson's don't live there anymore we didn't have any place but the park to eat. But, who's complaining? (Don't take that wrong--Johnson's. We're complaining that you're not there, but we're not complaining about getting to have a picnic in the park.) McDonalds and Subway always taste better in a park, right? Anyway, Snowflake is so awesome in so many ways--as exhibited by this fabulously green hill. The girls had a great time racing down the hill. The weather was beautiful--nice and cool. It was really nice to just sit and enjoy the laughter of our girls and the beauty of nature. It made me reminisce about being a kid--who didn't love rolling down a good hill? Childhood--sometimes I wish I could go back.

2 comments:

Erica Hanks said...

Oooo! I love a good roll down the hill. I tried it no to long ago. I about killed myself! Too old...

Drewmeister said...

I don't remember much about Snowflake although I must have been there at least once or twice when I was a kid. Glad you like it so much!