"Mom, will you put these on your blog? Then you can show Cameo that we're having lots of fun!" So, Cameo, this one's for you!
Tonight the girls wanted to take pictures with my camera. I didn't take any of these. After they saw the pictures, Kate asked the above question and told me I need to blog the experience. They especially liked the one of Eliza with the plate in front of her face--must be 5- and 7-year-old humor?! I guess this is what we do for fun in a small town. I love it!
3 comments:
You guys are having way too much in the kitchen. Tell the girls they did a great job. You all have a great day. Becky
Very CUTE!
Love it! I'm not sure if I am more excited that you're blogging about your great kitchen time or that your girls haven't forgotten me. Small town entertainment is awesome. You're making me jealous...
Post a Comment