Saturday, August 2, 2008
Snowflake--Here we come!
We went up and back to Snowflake today so we could secure a rental home and move some of our stuff. We actually have a residence there--something we've been working on for a few years! Neither Lehi nor myself can believe it's really happening! I'll spare you all the details, but suffice it to say that I spent a majority of this week looking for a rental up there. (A HUGE "thank you" to Arianne for going with me! I loved spending the day with you!) School starts in a week and I wanted to be there for that, so we were down to the wire. The Lord blessed us, and we were able to find a home in the ward we are building in. Yippy! So, although we will end up living in four--yes, FOUR--different homes this year (in a matter of seven months), we will at least be able to have some sort of stability by not having to change wards. That will be nice for all of us. We will have moved three times by the time we're in our real home, and we're not even in the military! How crazy is that? We're excited, tho--and I have to admit, somewhat nervous. Change is always hard and scary. But, like I tell my family--we're just going on an adventure! So, hop aboard the M-train and hang on! We're in this together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ohhhhhh...I am going to miss you guys!
Be on the lookout for Van Winkle's in your ward. They are my "relations"! :)
Good luck to you guys. I'm sure your new ward will love you. And, although, change is hard, it is a good thing. I'm sure this will be a wonderful new adventure for you guys.
When will your house be ready? Snowflake seems to be the place to be right now!
I'm coming out to Arizona the week of Thanksgiving--would love to see you if you're around (and please spread the word!)
Post a Comment