Today we are celebrating our 8th anniversary--on 8/18/08!
I married the man of my dreams 8 years ago today! Wow! I don't think he knew what he was getting into--poor guy! And I'm sure glad he didn't! But, I'm even more glad that now that he's figured it out, he's stickin' with me! He's so perfect for me, and he makes me a better person. (Heaven knows I need all the help I can get!?)
You'll notice the time on this blog is dinner time, and my husband is so fabulous that he's in the kitchen making dinner for me. Then, he's planned for me to utilize our new jacuzzi tub--complete with mood lighting and a candle! How awesome is that? (Yah, we all know what the mood lighting is for!!) I think my favorite thing he's planned is Family Home Evening tonight. He wants to take the girls to the Snowflake temple and talk to them about the awesome blessing of temple marriage, and how he and I made that wonderful covenant to each other and with our Heavenly Father eight years ago--those covenants that will allow us to be an eternal family. I am so grateful for the promises that were made so that I can be with him even after we die. We aren't married just "until death do us part," but forever! I can't imagine anything more wonderful and perfect than that.
Thank you, Lehi, for following the Spirit, for having faith and hanging in there during those dating months, and for loving me now. My life wouldn't be complete without you--the most perfect man for me! I am so looking forward to this upcoming year, and to the many, many (eternal) years ahead!
I love you Lehi!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
2 comments:
yay! happy Anniversary you guys! Sounds like an awesome day to me! Wish I had a jet tub! :)
Congratulations! I am so happy for you both. What a great family home evening idea! I am way impressed and may have to borrow the idea. I hope you have a wonderful anniversary!
Post a Comment