Okay, so Eliza is supposed to learn to count to 100. When she's successful, she gets to be a part of the "100 club"! So, in order to encourage her, and to make it a little more fun, we have a "100 Rock" in our front yard, and every day she and I go outside and sit on the rock while she practices counting to 100. She's doing pretty well. I tried to teach her to count by tens today to see if that will help 'cuz she gets stuck at the 20, 30, 40, etc. Today, as we were working on that, she said, "Ten, twenty, thirty, forty, fivety, . . ." I had to laugh! Kids are the cutest! I can't wait for the post where I get to announce that she's officially part of the 100 club! It'll have a cute picture, I promise!
1 comment:
How fun. What a great way to learn. We tried counting 100 of everything... rice, beans, fruit loops, paper, popcorn, MnM's and crayons. It was a lot of fun. The kids even had to bring in 100 of something to school on the one hundreth day. We brought in 100 Jelly Beans. Way fun!
Post a Comment