I made cookies today and we sat down and ate them together while we talked about their day at school. It was awesome! I loved it--just taking the time to sit and listen. My cousin suggested I have a "Cookie Wednesday" every week. That would make it something special to look forward to, and maybe curb the begging for junk food every day. (Maybe?) Anyway, I think taking a few minutes to just let them talk was great for them and me! I think this could quickly become my favorite time of day!
3 comments:
I'm totally stealing the cookie Wed idea. Love it!!
You are such a great mom--I bet your girls are so happy to have you.:) I'm so happy you are enjoying living up there!:)
Such a great idea... cookie Wednesday, I'm totally stealing the idea, too. My favorite moments are the ones that I just sit and talk to Hayden. I'm glad you are having so much fun!
Post a Comment