Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Secret Valentines

What I found on the morning of Valentines . . . Lehi made the bed and then decorated my side of it and left some yummy treats--cinnamon bears (my favorite in college and I haven't had them for so long they were awesome!) and salt water taffy. Don't ask me why, but I've been on a taffy kick lately. It's so yummy!!! Two days before Valentines Day my wonderful husband brought me home a dozen red roses. They were beautiful--absolutely beautiful! He had gone to the Valley and when he got home he stood outside and rang the doorbell. When I answered it I was met by a handsome man bearing beautiful roses and offering as many kisses as I could handle! It was awesome! And, it was kinda fun 'cuz my girls were jealous--they asked if the flowers were for all of us. Uh--no!
Then, I left a trail down the hall to our room, where Lehi found this --

-- candy and a coupon for the "Love Shack". (I'll just spare you all the details on the coupon! Just suffice it to say, well . . . never mind!)
Did I say I love Valentines Day??!

No comments: