I LOVE Valentines Day! I think it’s probably my favorite holiday! It’s just so fun to do things that show my love for the people in my life! And, of course, I love the love I receive from all those people, as well. It’s just such a “feel good” holiday! And, I probably like it a lot because red is my favorite color! How can you not love a holiday that celebrates with red!!!? So, in the following posts I’m going to share our family’s favorite Valentine traditions!

Our favorite Valentine tradition--by far!--is chocolate fondue! We all sit around the table, which is loaded with pretzels, strawberries, marshmallows, nutter butters, Bugles, angel food cake, bananas--and whatever else we feel like trying that year.

In the center of the table is a nice, warm bowl of smooth and creamy chocolate fondue. Oh, it's fabulous!

We eat and smile and lick and smile and paint our lips with chocolate "lipstick" and smile--and then we try to share a chocolate kiss or two--and then we smile lots more!


It's pretty amazing how big the girls' mouths seem to be that night!


Kiss me baby!!


I think she was having a good time!?!

I guess one hand wasn't enough--she needed two! You go girl!

Way to savor it, Eliza!

Look at those bright eyes . . . and chocolate everywhere!

I LOVE to see our girls smile! It makes my heart happy!

So, does anyone want a kiss . . . or two?

At the end of the evening, I couldn't get Lehi to kiss me for anything! I tried and I tried, but to no avail! As you can see, the girls had no problem giving me kisses--as evidenced by the chocolate lip prints on my forehead and cheeks-but Lehi wouldn't give me a kiss, or even let me kiss him! I don't know why!

Okay . . . well, maybe I can understand!
It was a great night--my favorite tradition, by far!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment