

Hey! How'd she get in there? I don't remember ordering a cute, little girl to go in my closet!?

So, on the 100th day we got our trim and our closets all in! Yippy! We stuffed as many shelves in each closet as we possibly could, and I think it's going to come in SOOOOOO handy! Now, on to the paint! We hired someone to paint it for us because we kept getting told it was going to take us forever since we are inexperienced painters and we (I) want so many different colors. The people at Sherwin-Williams suggested that we give someone an opportunity to earn a little money since so many people are hurting for work right now, and they gave us some references. We checked 'em out, and one of them gave us a great bid! So, he's supposed to be getting started tomorrow and he says he can have it hammered out in a week. I'm a little skeptical, but I'm sure it'll still be quicker than Lehi and I could do it. Our cabinets are supposed to be coming the end of this week! So, it's moving along! Getting pretty exciting!
4 comments:
That is so exciting! I can't wait to see the paint!
Lookin' good!
Wow! S fun. Please keep us updated on your house. I love paint!
You are very smart to hire someone. We did and are SO glad we did. I painted my kids rooms a few years after and it was a nightmare! I thought I was going to die from the fumes alone, not to mention the kink in my neck the whole time. Lookin' good!
Post a Comment