Monday, February 9, 2009

Oh--to be a kid again!


It's not worth your time if it doesn't get all over your face! There's NOTHING like dad's homemade-from-scratch chocolate chip brownies! One of our favorite Sunday traditions!

" Look, mom! We're skiing!" A child's imagination, creativity, and ability to make something exciting out of nothing! As an adult, I've lost it . . . and I wish I could find it again. Wouldn't life be much less stressful and much more enjoyable if I could think like a kid again.

Her outfit! She came out of her room all dressed and ready to go! The boots, the knee-high socks and the dress--at least they're all pink! I wish I didn't think I need to live by all the rules society tells me are important. If only I had the care-free spirit to wear what I wanted and be what I like!

No comments: