Friday, February 13, 2009

Day 115


And, here's our cabinets! All that stress--the cabinets caused me tons of grief! I'm glad that's done! Also, notice the orange laundry room in the top picture! It's kind of funny! Also, in the top picture you'll see the screen door Lehi doesn't like, but I'm way excited for! I'm going to distress it and paint it barn-red--with other barn red accents in the kitchen. I think it's going to look awesome! Also, the "window" above the pantry door looks rather orange, but I'm going to use it as storage and cover it with some cute vintage fabric. This is gonna be fun! Lotsa work, but lotsa fun!!

This week the goal is our flooring! And, on Monday our lighting will get installed! Yippy!

3 comments:

AMIT said...

Its a nice post.

Haiku Poems

Sweet Notations said...

How exciting! Everything is looking good and I am so jealous of how big your kitchen is!!!!! There is a lady in my ward who has a screen door to go into her cupboard. Its totally cute. You will love yours, when your done!!!
Mindy

Jenifer said...

Beautiful cabinets. I love the color. It has been fun to watch your house come together bit by bit. It's going to be beautiful!