Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Day 79


We have siding!!!

Lehi came home this morning and said the siding had gotten started last night. When I asked him what he thought, he said, "I'll reserve my judgment until it's all done." OK--that's a bad sign! So, I pressed him to know what the problem was. He proceeded to tell me that as he looked at our house from the street it looked a little pink.
PINK!
I do NOT want a pink and green house (refer to day 76 post)! ARGH!!!

However, when he took me to see it this afternoon, my mind was relieved. Yes, I can see why you may think it has a pinkish hue--probably depending on the light. However, it looks red to me, and I believe when it's all done it won't look pink at all. I think it's gonna look great--and I'm getting more and more excited!

6 comments:

Jerlyn said...

It looks fantastic! I am so glad you are back and posting again. I've missed you. I love all the Christmas pictures. Your girls are adorable and look like they are loving their new environment. It looks too cold for me, but I know Hayden would love to build a snowman. I can't wait to see the house finished.

Xandi said...

I think the siding looks really good. Can't wait to see the finished result :).

Where are your Christmas pictures from Sherinne's house??

Erica Hanks said...

The pictures don't look pink at all! I LOVE the red!

arizonamama said...

Totally pink. That's too bad. We'll call it the Pepto-bismol house, topped in mint...

Okay. It actually looks good. I'm kidding. Red, red, red...

Stephanie said...

The house looks great. I just found your blog tonight and thought I would post. It looks like your family is doing great. Where are you living? I am in Highland Utah.

David Adair
adairfamilyutah.blogspot.com

Drewmeister said...

I love the red siding--can't wait to see it all done!