Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Our princess and our Rudolph

Kate's favorite song from her Christmas program was "Skateboarding Santa". I'd never heard that song, but it was cute! I loved that each grade put on their own program. Every kid had a part, and every class participated. It was awesome! The girls loved it because they got a chance to learn fun songs and be a part of something big. Kate loved it because she got to wear her new Christmas dress--she'll forever be our "princess"!



Obviously, Eliza's class sang "Rudolph." The day they had their dress rehearsal she came running off the bus with her nose painted all red. She was beaming as she asked:
"Mom! Can I wear this all day? Can I wear it until our real program?"
Mind you, this was a Friday and her "real program" was the following Monday. I told her she could wear it all day, but when it came to Sunday she probably needed to wash it off. So, we proceeded to run our errands--me with my little Rudolph. We got quite a few smiles, and it made our errands a lot more entertaining! By the way--her kindergarten program was great, too!

No comments: