Before the snow fell we went to look at the progress on the roof. We were a little dismayed when what we thought was going to be a black roof looked a little green. Yah--green! I'm not really wanting a green roof! I'm hoping it was just the time of day we were there (dusk), or that once it's all done it will not have a green tint to it. We haven't been able to determine that yet because it's been covered with snow ever since! We're keeping our fingers crossed.
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Day 76
Before the snow fell we went to look at the progress on the roof. We were a little dismayed when what we thought was going to be a black roof looked a little green. Yah--green! I'm not really wanting a green roof! I'm hoping it was just the time of day we were there (dusk), or that once it's all done it will not have a green tint to it. We haven't been able to determine that yet because it's been covered with snow ever since! We're keeping our fingers crossed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment