Friday, January 30, 2009

What did Santa bring?!!!!

I LOVE the excitement of children!

I gues Santa didn't think Lehi was all that great last year! He found a lump of coal in his stocking! Poor guy--maybe he learned his lesson?!

I think those lollipops are bigger than their faces!
(I also think it only took them about an hour to eat them!!)

Hmmm, I guess she was better than her father last year!

Her smile is so contagious!
(I know--I'm her mom and I'm a little biased.)

Kate's love affair with everything horse continues!

Eliza picked out a ceramic cat to buy for her dad for Christmas. She just knew he would love it because "it looks just like Moe!"

I loved seeing the girls feel the joy that comes from giving. They both made sure to pick out something for dad that they just knew he'd love!

For me, she chose a candle, a porcelian doll, and an angel.

She's one of my best gifts ever! (It goes without saying that my other two are my husband and my other daughter!)

And, after we celebrated with our little family we headed over to St. Johns to celebrate with more cousins and grandparents. All in all, we had a wonderful Christmas that lasted for a week! Who can complain about that?!

No comments: