Saturday, January 24, 2009

Day 94


We've got doors!
I know that may not seem very exciting, but it has been one of my stresses. I went with doors Lehi liked and I wasn't real thrilled with. So, I was a little nervous to see how they would look. However, when I saw them this morning I loved them!
Lehi done good!!!
I think they go with the look I'm after, and I especially like the skinny one on the linen closet in the master bath. (That's in the top picture.) I don't know--I guess the smallness of it reminds me of things you'd find in an old colonial american home. I plan on painting them some shade of off-white and then later I can glaze them to look old. OHHHH, it's gonna look good!

3 comments:

arianne said...

They look great! Love 'em.

Jerlyn said...

They look great! They are the same ones we have. I will have to take pics and send them to you. We had ours glazed with a dark stain and they look antiqued. I love them, one of the favorites about my house. I want to come see your house when it is finished. It looks like it is going to be so incredibly cute!

arizonamama said...

Good choice Lehi.