Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Day 38

the STAIRS are in!

this is the view from our upstairs family room--looking east. the space between the big windows will be where our wood-burning stove will be. yummy--warm!
this is the back side of our home.

it's looking good! as we walked through it this evening it felt more like a house--there are walls, a roof, and it's easier to feel what it's going to be like. lots of FUN!!!

4 comments:

arizonamama said...

They are really moving fast! At this rate you'll be in next week! It looks like a real house. How exciting. Where is the extra room for us? Lynn says that's okay if you don't have it in the floorplan because you have enough land for us to park the motorhome on....

Jerlyn said...

I can't believe how fast it is going up! How fun! How exciting! I love seeing the progress. When are they anticipating it being complete and move-in ready?

wj said...

It's lookin' good guys! Movin' along fast. I'm impressed!

Darce said...

Jer,
Our contractor said about three months from when the foundation was poured. So, that means about 2 1/2 months from now. I'm not counting on that, tho, 'cuz that just seems too crazy!