Because we have five acres we have LOTS of trees (as Lehi calls them) or bushes (as I call them) that need to be removed. Because we live where it gets cold in the winter, Lehi decided it would be a good idea to use those trees as firewood, so he asked the builder to not get rid of them. Instead, Lehi got the chainsaw I got for my birthday and he's been putting it to work on the weekends. That's going to be our weekend project this weekend, in fact! It's probably a very wise idea, but it sounds a little too much like HARD work for my liking! The girls aren't very excited for this Saturday. Kate said, "But, dad, I don't want to get splinters!" And I said, "But, dad, I don't want to get bit by anything!!!"
You'll notice in the above picture that they put the plumbing in--as well as the footings. So, now we were just waiting for the concrete to be poured!
No comments:
Post a Comment