Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Day 37

View from the west--looking east. That lower opening is the one-car garage, and the two openings above are bedroom windows.

This is the view from the front. They haven't cut all the openings yet, thus no visible front door or window in Lehi's office (downstairs). The bottom window is in the living room, and the window above that is the master bedroom with the small window being in the master bath. The other window upstairs is in the family room. The house is facing north.

Our "kleenex box" house! And we love it!
They're moving right along! I think we need to stop praying that our home will be built "quickly"! We can't believe how quickly they're doing things--it's awesome!

It's almost completely framed. The stairs aren't in yet, and we can't wait to be able to climb them to see what our view is going to be like! I think it's killing Lehi to have to wait! You can see our home from the main road (not the highway), so that's kind of fun. I think it'll be even more visible once it's painted red!!!

We ordered our doors today, and decided to go with Autumn Red siding with Natural Linen trim. It should look pretty neat. Karson said we need to be ready to paint the soffit when they're done framing. I'm thinking we're going to have to be doing things during the holidays-that'll make Christmas nice and busy (since it never is!?)! But, we're excited!!!

1 comment:

Erica Hanks said...

Walls!!! So exciting!!