Just a quick post to let you all know where I've gone. We've moving and I'm losing internet service for a couple of weeks. So, I'll have to come back and post later. FYI--we are in our new house. I just finished cleaning the old one tonight--thanx to two awesome women from my ward! I couldn't have done it without them. They even did the worst jobs--the bathrooms and the moldy window sills! Thank you for angels!
I'll post again as soon as I can!
3 comments:
Yay, can't wait to see updates!!
Hey girl! How's the moving in going?? I'm dying to see pics!!
Is your email still the same?? I will send you an invite to my weight loss blog! Also, our ward group blog is brimhall4h.blogspot.com if you want to check it out too!
We sure miss you guys!
HI, I had to look at all your pics of your home. The animals sound pretty exciting.
Post a Comment