We are young!
We are strong!
We are fit!
We are awesome! . . .
We are dead!
In defense of Lehi, I have to explain that it was me who was behind the camera--thus, no pictures of my awesome strength . . .
or my aches and pains!
It's funny how you can do less and less as you get older. I'm sure it has nothing to do with not being in shape!? It was so bad last night that as I sat on the couch Lehi tried to bend over to give me a kiss . . . and he couldn't reach me. He said,
"Stretch your lips!"
I have to say--squeezing his legs and his arms has NEVER been so fun!!
I'm just glad our lips aren't too sore to stretch!
Kiss me baby!
or my aches and pains!
It's funny how you can do less and less as you get older. I'm sure it has nothing to do with not being in shape!? It was so bad last night that as I sat on the couch Lehi tried to bend over to give me a kiss . . . and he couldn't reach me. He said,
"Stretch your lips!"
I have to say--squeezing his legs and his arms has NEVER been so fun!!
"OWWWW!"
"OHHHHH!"
"UHHHHH!"
I think every time he rolled over last night he moaned!I'm just glad our lips aren't too sore to stretch!
Kiss me baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment