It's interesting how good it makes you feel to do something you've never done before and have it turn out halfway decent.
I was there all day by myself. The wind was howling outside--gusts around 40 mph at least!--so I could hear it whistle through our house. It was eerily comforting. Is that possible?
I took some time to stare out our windows at the winds and the dark sky. I saw the woodpile we've started. I saw the rooftops of our neighbors'. I could see the mountains in the distance. And, I decided I'm really going to like it there.
I took some time to stare out our windows at the winds and the dark sky. I saw the woodpile we've started. I saw the rooftops of our neighbors'. I could see the mountains in the distance. And, I decided I'm really going to like it there.
The sunset was gorgeous tonight!!
There's something about working on your home that makes you love it. There's something about knowing that this place is ours--hopefully forever.
It was a good day!
1 comment:
You go girl!
Post a Comment