Monday, March 16, 2009

Day 145--Swish!




Now we've got running water--through our house! The toilets flush! The sinks can be cleaned! The tubs and showers work! We even have a garbage disposal! Yah! A working one!!

I stressed and stressed over our plumbing fixtures. I wanted some really cool ones--and I have an absolute disdain for chrome. I really spent a lot of time (probably WAY too much) trying to find ones within our budget. I still don't know if we stayed in budget, but I did only have to get one chrome fixture--our kitchen sink one. I would've loved oil-rubbed bronze, but I'm happy with the brushed nickel in our bathrooms. I like the "vintage feel" of the style we chose. And, I know pedestal sinks aren't the most useful, but they're certainly the most cute!! It's in our half-bath anyway; we don't need a lot of storage there.

Karson (our builder) started the gravel drive today, too! This is really coming together! Lehi's almost done tiling our jacuzzi tub, and we're supposed to get our certificate of occupancy late this week or the beginning of next!

Yahoo!!!

No comments: