Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fright Night

We decided to start a new family tradition this year--Fright Night! I got the idea from cjane's October 1st post. The other night, for Family Home Evening we had little movie fest.
As a kid I always loved
"The Legend of Sleepy Hollow"!
There was no one as goofy-looking, or who walked as crookedly as Ichabod Crane! And, that Headless Horseman was too scary! I loved them both!
And, Lehi's all-time favorite--for Halloween of course--who doesn't like
"It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown"?!
So, we wanted to introduce these classic characters to our girls. We made a Halloween trail mix and snuggled up close for our first annual
Fright Night!

2 comments:

Angelena said...

Oh I love these Halloween Cartoons. I always get them on Netflix around the Holidays so we can watch them on movie night over a big bowl of popcorn and have apple cider to drink.

Andrea said...

That sounds like a fun tradition to start. My favorite is "It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" movie. Another one that we like is "Hocus Pocus" with Bette Midler.

I can't wait to break out the "A Charlie Brown Christmas" movie in not too long! :0)