Thursday, October 23, 2008

Less FUNK and more CHEER!

As you may have noticed, my posts have gotten less frequent. I think I've fallen into the trend with the rest of the world--worried.
Worried about the economy.
Worried about politics.
Worried about what life is going to be like for our girls.
As a result, I've noticed I've gotten a little depressed.
So, I decided what I need is a little less depression and a lot more CHEER!
From here on out, my focus is going back to the happy, little things that bring bliss to everyday living--the things that make life happy! (At least, that's what I'm going to try to do!?!)

1 comment:

Jerlyn said...

Me, too!!!! I need to quit watching the news and reading the paper. But, the real deal is, I see how we've been warned and it makes me nervous. Your right, I need to realize all my blessings.