We got a little more culture tonight. We went to a concert featuring Jon Schmidt . He's a classical New Age pianist, and he was fabulous! Not only did he play well, he was also an entertainer--playing upside-down, with his hands crossed, playing with his feet, elbows, and head. For one song, "Dumb Song", he even wore an orange wig! I loved "Waterfall," "Tribute," "Pachalbel Meets U2" and "Renaissance Hymn." You should go to his website and listen to some of his stuff--I promise you'll like it! Kate was dancing in her chair and Eliza's eyes were pretty wide open most of the evening. It was a lot of fun! Lehi didn't feel well, which was a bummer, so he didn't go with us. Kate said to me, "Dad would really like this!" She was right. We missed you Dad!
2 comments:
I have loved his stuff for years. I didn't know he was in town (well wait - in my town or your town?). I'm jealous! Glad to hear it as so good.
I so proud of you for all the neat experiences you give your kids! Love, Mom
Post a Comment