Monday, October 13, 2008

Live life and laugh!

I finally found the right title for our blog--

"Come What May, and Love It"!

For those of you that watched/listened to General Conference on Saturday afternoon, you might remember Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin's talk entitled, "Come What May, and Love It." It was all about adversity and how to handle it. I laughed through most of his talk; you'd never know a man as "seasoned" as he is could have such a fabulous sense of humor! I'll let you read/listen to it, but I do want to state the first thing he said in order to handle adversity is that you have to be able to

laugh--laugh at those hard things that happen.

So, why did I choose it for my blog title? Simply because I love the philosophy--and, quite honestly, because I need to be reminded of it on a daily basis! Maybe if I see it every day on my blog, it will become who I am. I would like that.

2 comments:

Erica Hanks said...

I loved his talk too! He is such an inspiring man!

You guys doing ok up there? Is it getting cold yet?

TwoCents Stories said...

Hi, I would like to post comment here.. since I also like the title of your post 'Live life and laugh'.
I do agree about that. I have one motto too, 'Live like today is your last day'. I think, it's different words, but it has the same meaning, do you think so?

By the way, your little girls are cute. Love them! ^^

^^ With all love ^^,
Hesty Lim / Beelie