Darce' I know you can hear me saying that with the accent. It's Mindy. Hey I finally kind of have a blog, its for my business, but I will try to add news to it as I try to become more blogger friendly!! I have been reading your blog and love to see all the work on your dream house!!!
3 comments:
I love all the baubles!! And we have a grinch at our house too! I guess it's the dad's job!
I love that Eliza always looks like she has just been let in to Disneyland. I love her enthusiasm for life! So fun and what a great tree!
Darce'
I know you can hear me saying that with the accent. It's Mindy. Hey I finally kind of have a blog, its for my business, but I will try to add news to it as I try to become more blogger friendly!! I have been reading your blog and love to see all the work on your dream house!!!
Post a Comment