--Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin
Lookin' good! (Both the duct work and your ornamental beauty.) Your house is coming along. I'm excited to see it. It sure is a pretty spot. I think it's about time to whip out the Scrouge movie for ol' Lehi again...
So fun to see your house being built--it IS going really fast!By the way TAG--you're it!See my blog for more details.
Lookin good!! Can I get your address to send you a Christmas card?? codyandbritt@yahoo.com
What happened to you? I am having Darce withdrawls....
Are you guys doing ok? Long time no blog! :)Hope you had a great Christmas! Post some cute Christmas pics! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Lookin' good! (Both the duct work and your ornamental beauty.) Your house is coming along. I'm excited to see it. It sure is a pretty spot. I think it's about time to whip out the Scrouge movie for ol' Lehi again...
So fun to see your house being built--it IS going really fast!
By the way TAG--you're it!
See my blog for more details.
Lookin good!! Can I get your address to send you a Christmas card?? codyandbritt@yahoo.com
What happened to you? I am having Darce withdrawls....
Are you guys doing ok? Long time no blog! :)
Hope you had a great Christmas! Post some cute Christmas pics! :)
Post a Comment