The first day of school was August 11th. Summer went WAY too fast! I really enjoyed having the girls home all summer and enjoying no schedules. I like having them around and doing things with them. They make me laugh and they certainly keep me company, so I (for one) wasn't very excited to see school start. It should be a good year for both of them, tho, although they will be at different schools. Kate's going to be the low man on the totem pole and Eliza will be in the middle. They were both excited and I know they're gonna do awesome!
Go Snowflake Lobos!!!
5 comments:
My My, how your girls have grown up!! I cannot believe how Kate has grown, I love reading your blog and seeing them grow... Love your house too!!! A little jealous that you now live in beautiful weather!! Hope all is going well!!
You look beautiful girls!!
Your girls look so grown up. They remind me of you at that age. We sure had a lot of fun! I miss you!
Yay, you're blogging again! The girls look so cute!!
I had a couple of minutes before our late church starts, so decided to look at family blogs. Your girls are sure growing up. Can't believe you are farmers, what a great garden. Life is interesting.
I never thought we would live in Nebraska for 17 years, and we learned to love it
Post a Comment