Friday, August 6, 2010

Be careful where you put your head!


I know this post will bring up a few questions; I'll have to address those later.  But, in the meantime . . .

The other day I went outside and found Lehi washing his head with the hose.  Here's how the conversation went:

Me:  "What are you doing Lehi?"
Lehi:  "Getting the pee off my head."
Me:  "How'd you get pee on your head?"
Lehi:  "When you stick your head where you shouldn't that's what happens."

He had been cleaning out our rabbit cages and I guess he forgot where his head was?

Gotta love my man!!!

2 comments:

Jerlyn said...

How funny! I think I would have freaked out. I am such a city girl.

Erica Hanks said...

Ewwww! lol! I have repented and started blogging again. I can't believe so much time has gotten away from me!

How are you guys doing?? Hugs!