Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Bits-n-Pieces

'Liza lost her first tooth!

The joys of peanuts!

We got a package and the girls went crazy!

Needless to say, we had peanuts and peanut pieces throughout the house, but it was SO fun!

And, there's nothing like cousins--especially when uncles take everyone for a ride on a Mule!
Life is awesome--especially when you're a kid!

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

I'm glad you're back to blogging. You've gotta love the critters around here. I had a snake in my kitchen once. Good times. Glad you survived the crazy wind. My first year here I thought it was kind of fun, but not anymore.
I'm also glad that you're enjoying your new home and your new pet. What a sweet little bird.

Mandi said...

Hi Darce! How are you? It's been so much fun getting comments from you! Your girls are getting so big! Can I just tell you that you're living the life I would love to live. I crave to live in the country and be more simple. I am over city life. It looks like you guys are having so much fun and the girls are so lucky to have such fun pets. My boys would be in heaven. Your house looks so pretty, just from the walls I've seen. Someday maybe I'll paint my walls. It's great to hear from you! Please keep in touch!

Jenifer said...

I want to jump into the picture of your girls in the packing peanuts it looks so exhilarating! I love it!